Whether it’s a government entity or a small business, these are the top ways we are helping our clients communicate with their target audiences right now.
We are helping them…
- Become an important resource for their specific audience and keeping the audience updated with resources, news, and positive information specific to them. Being a helpful resource at this time is the most important thing to do – we want to show they are sensitive to the situation but continuing to promote the business so that it stays functioning.
- Change their messaging to focus on the 1-2 services that are helpful to their audience right now.
- Write a letter on behalf of the company leadership to show how the company is responding, what its employees are doing, and any operational changes they have done.
- Post positive messages on social media and on their websites. The key is for the message to be related to COVID-19 and be timely, thoughtful and tactical.
- Find a way to contribute to the community and show goodwill using their resources that not everyone has access to – whether it’s toilet paper or a monetary donation.
- Contribute/author helpful articles in trade publications or be a guest speaker on a podcast to show how the company can help their target audience and show them as a subject matter expert during these trying times.
- Keep a pulse on local and national media so they can pivot at a moment’s notice, and change operations if needed and keep their audience updated.
- Advertise the proper keywords on Google to boost only the promoted part of the business.
- Boost and advertise the proper posts/links/keywords on social media to guide people to the web page with information on the promoted services.
- Communicate with important and relevant information to the target audience through eblasts and tasteful graphics.